Monday, January 08, 2007

A Few More Demolished Buildings of PDX.

I have several never-posted PDX's Historic Trolley Lines map entries I'm trying to get around to actually posting. But before I do that I figured I would add the sites of the Marquam Grand & the Burkhard Building to the Demolished Buildings of PDX map.

image hosted by Blogger
The Marquam Grand

image hosted by blogger
The Burkhard Building

Credit where credit's due: Dan Haneckow at Cafe Unknown did the research & wrote far-more-in-depth-posts-than-I-ever-could on both these buildings.

-d.d.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I really like your web site and share your interest in old and semi-old Portland.

Miles
www.portlandground.com

(didn't see an email for you hence this comment... feel free to delete.)